Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Herbal Remedies for Pimples
We all suffer from Pimple. Millions of dollars are spent every year by people ranging from adolescent to adult trying to find the perfect Pimple solution. For much less money homemade Pimple masks are just as effective as high priced Pimple medications. I have put together what I consider to be the best homemade facial masks for Pimple. With a few simple ingredients that are readily available in most of our homes we can fight Pimple at what ever degree in which we need to. Here are some of my favorite homemade facial Pimple masks which cover varied degrees of Pimple breakouts. Be sure to start any Pimple mask with a freshly cleansed face and keep your hair tied back!
Pimples are temporary problems, the causes of which may vary from contact with a rough and bristly surface to an excess of alcohol or exposure to cold winds.
Home Remedies for the treatment of pimples using Garlic
Simple home remedy for pimples using Garlic : It has well known antibiotic properties making it an excellent treatment for pimples and acne. Peel and mash eight cloves of fresh garlic and apply to face avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave on for about 15 minutes and wash off with a warm cloth.This will prevent pimples.
1. Make a paste of grinded orange peel with some water and apply on affected areas. It is very effective natural remedy for acne.
2. Make a paste of almond powder with water, and apply it to your face. Let it dry and then rinse it off.
3. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice in one teaspoon of finely-ground cinnamon (dalchini) and apply it on the affected areas.
4. Mix half teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply it on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne to get clear face.
5. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off. It is common acne home remedy.
6. Make a paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Apply it on the affected area and wash it with cold water.
7. Make a paste of 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks for permanently clearing acne.
8. Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. It is wonderful home remedy for acne.
Acne Treatment and Advice
1. Take healthy foods such as fruit and vegetables in your diet.
2. Properly clean your skin gently and carefully.
3. Drink eight to ten glasses of water daily.
4. Manage your stress and do meditation and exercises.
5. Keep your colon clean.
6. Avoid synthetic and oily makeup
7. Don’t squeeze your pimples.
8. Avoid oily foods, coffee, and chocolate.
Herbal Remedies for Acne
1. Immerse guggulu in water for night and then apply it over the spot. It is an effective cure for acne.
2. Crush cumin seed (Kala jeera) with water. Make its paste with the neem juice and apply it on affected area. It is also effective acne home treatment.
3. Decoction of neem leaves is also good cure for acne.
4. Rub raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day, it will help to remove the scars.
Homemade recipes for pimples
This remedy is one of the good home remedy for pimples - Applying a cucumber treatment to the face can be a soothing, restful experience worthy of any spa even if it is simply done at home. This will help in reducing pimples.
Effective home remedy for pimples using Raspberry mask : Mix 25g (l oz) of mashed raspberries to a paste with 1 teaspoon each of plain yoghurt and finely ground oatmeal. Leave on the face for 10 minutes. This will clear blemishes and make the beautiful skin.
How to get rid of pimples - Getting rid of pimples using potato
Natural home remedy for pimples - Take a raw potato, peel and grate it. Put the grated into a muslin piece and tie it tightly to form a pad. Rub this pad all over the face in the firm, circular motions for about 5 minutes and then wash your face. Alternatively you could directly rub potato slices all over the face, Helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.
Herbal home remedy for pimples
This is one of the effective herbal home remedy for pimples - Tea tree oil has recently found increased favor with certain dermatologists and can be safely used at home. Whether its use in aromatherapy is as beneficial as direct application is debatable, but topical application is now highly recommended. This is beneficial for the treatment for pimples.
This is one of the effective herbal home remedy for pimples - Try applying grated cucumber over the face, neck, and eyes for the treatment of pimples and blackheads. This process should only take 15-20 minutes of your time. This will help in controlling pimples.
Natural home remedy for pimples
.This is very popular home remedy used for pimples - The leaves of raspberry, strawberry or blackberry :Boil 50g(20z) of the leaf gently in 1 litre ( 1.75 pints) of water for three minutes then infuse for a further five. This makes a very pleasant and soothing wash for itching skin especially if it is caused by small pimples or scabs. This will help in reducing pimples.
Herbal home remedy for pimples using Yoghurt : This will help to soothe sore patches as will marigold and wheat germ oil. This will completely remove pimples. for best resuklts visit here Click Here!